Thursday, June 12, 2008

East Coast Trip

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we're taking off on "The Quiring's East Coast Trip 2008." Although I originally planned to blog about the trip on here, I found out about an ongoing contest that VIA Rail is sponsoring when I was looking at train information on their website. Apparently, every three months VIA Rail picks one winner from all the people who write about their Canadian train travels on canadatravelblog.ca and the lucky person wins $300 towards their next VIA Rail trip. So, after reading up on the contest, I decided to get a Canada Travel Blog in order to both document this trip, and possibly be a winner. I know you all will want to keep up with what the Q's are doing for the next two and a half weeks, so whenever you want to know where we are or what we're up to, just click the ehq_Travels link on the side of my page. Enjoy the blog and pictures!

1 comment: