Saturday, February 04, 2012

52 Weeks 52 Verses

My mum found a neat challenge through a friend of a friend's blog, 52 Weeks 52 Verses. She decided to do the challenge and now she is learning a new Bible verse by memory for every week of this year. By the end of the year she'll have 52 new verses memorized! I think that's pretty neat.

She only found the challenge a week or so into the new year so she didn't start right at the start of 2012, but she's making great progress. For her first verse she chose Proverbs 15:1. The next week she picked 2 Corinthians 9:15. (Also, check out some pictures of me she included in that post to celebrate my birthday!) And on her third week she memorized Jeremiah 29:12-13.

To keep up with her memorizing challenge, follow her blog. I already am. Join me and let's see what other wise verses she chooses to memorize in 2012!

2 comments:

  1. The second verse - 2 Corinthians 9:15 always chokes me up when I say it out loud. I know it is a simple easy verse but it means so much to me.
    Thanks for following and for this post.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm glad you're finding some great verses. It's fun to keep up with you in this project and see what verses you decide to choose each week!

      Delete