Thursday, April 12, 2012

Caine's Arcade

On Monday my mum posted this article on her Facebook page saying, "i love original people. this is excellent." It's about a French man who traipsed across frozen lakes in France to make amazing patterns in the snow with his raquettes (snowshoes). You should definitely take a look (if you haven't seen the link already) because it's really impressive.

I, too, love original people. That's why, when I read this post from the Free-Range Kids blog yesterday, I knew I'd have to write my own blog post about this ingenuitive 9-year-old. I love it when people are creative and I love it even more when kids are.

If you've got 10 minutes free sometime, watch the video below or check out Caine's website. And then find your own fun, unique way to be creative and totally cool. If you come up with something, tell me about it because I'd love to know!

1 comment:

  1. what a brilliant kid.
    i love this.
    i saw a news story about this a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete