Saturday, January 26, 2013

Birth day

I don't usually write about my birthday on my blog, but I'm going to make an exception this year. This morning, as I was getting ready for church, I suddenly realized that this year my birthday, January 25, fell on the same day of the week as the one on which I was born. So Friday at 7:38 p.m. PT was exactly 28 years since the moment I came into this world, same day of the week and everything! Pretty cool, eh? :)

My cousin, grandma, and mum helping me blow out my candles on my first birthday*
(Apparently I was scared of fire or candles or something back then...)
Twenty-seven years later (not afraid of candles anymore!)

*Sorry, I didn't have any pictures of newborn Ali on hand for this post, so you get to see 1-year-old Ali instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment