Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bible Verse 5

I enjoyed memorizing last week's verse so much that I wanted to do another one similar to it. Memorizing a verse that perfectly outlines the point of a verse-memorizing challenge was pretty powerful to me this week, and each time I said my chosen verse, I remembered the reason I wanted to do this challenge in the first place. I want that same feeling with my verse for this week, so I went to the same chapter as last's week verse and found this one.
______________________________________________

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." ~ Psalm 119:105 KJV

I want God's will for my life to shine through my own desires. I want His word to guide me during this week, for the rest of the year, and throughout my whole life. I want the verses I read and study and memorize to light up the path that God wants me to follow, the path He has chosen especially for me.

Picked from What Christians Want to Know.com and my own searching

No comments:

Post a Comment